Wotmud Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Ended prematurely

+25
Cogair
faren
Natlif
Weol
Rasima
Avdima
Ω
Kybrim
Rion
Pegaon
Bory
Dirin
Bikon
Koen
Catrad
Geof
Voaon
Averon
vavin
Daatyl
Jurlei
besop
Agnarl
Loumin
29 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Game Ended prematurely - Page 8 Empty Re: Game Ended prematurely

Post  Dirin Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:36 am

Dirin ponders the recent events, staring at the huge empty plot where Rasima's estate had stood. She was Alpha, then?, Dirin wonders incrediously. "That...spectacle that She exhibited. Are the gods for us, or against us...," Dirin trails off, his head spinning.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

As you cower in fear from Relia's rampaging, a small sound reaches your ears. It seems to be coming from somewhere between the coffee shop and the electronics store, but you don't readily see the source. Either way, you recognize it as Geof's voice, whispering urgently.

"If you can hear me, we need to LYNCH LOUMIN. Turns out he's a liar."

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 am

Loumin ponders how its possible a missing person can say anything. This doesn't bode well...

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 am

Lynch Loumin

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 am

"Geof!" Daatyl cries, "Where are you?! Why are you dancing?! I don't know who else to trust!! I need someone i can talk to Geof, now that Koen's... gone. you must understand!" The little man appears to be going crazy, his hair bobbing franticly as he dashes about the town looking for the Geof. "Help me damn you!" he screams at no one in particular. "We must find him or we are DOOOOOMMMMMEEED!!" He screams, the sound is incredibly high pitched, shattering several glasses in the cafe. "Geof, this better be some mad plan of yours" He yells again into the air. Periodical he disappears, back into his house before returning to search once again.

"This must be Loumin's fault!! That liar!!! Lynch Loumin" Daatyl wails.

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  faren Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 am

Faren's voice echoes out from the source of a chimney near the square.

"Is one of the R's still a mafia member?"

You hear a loud, fake coughing noise, and the name Rion spoken quite clearly, followed by more fake coughing.

"If Geof believes that we should Lynch Loumin then I will vote that way. But perhaps we should investigate the remaining R's as well!"

faren

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 pm

There is nothing I can say to stop this, based on the situation. So I will spend the day thinking and providing some advice for you all to use after I am lynch.

To start with, there is a woman who can control other peoples actions in this town.
there is also a man who has the ability to enter someones mind. I am not sure if he can control that person, or just see what they see.

I will spend some time reviewing the happenings of the last few days and will return with anything I find later.

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weol Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 pm

I will trust Geof on this, who has proven right everytime so far and LYNCH LOUMIN

Weol

Back to top Go down

Post  Avdima Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 pm

"A bizarre turn of events."

Avdima watches the proceedings intensely, before casting his vote to Lynch Loumin.

Avdima

Back to top Go down

Post  α Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:04 pm

The small Italian looks up in wonder as the perfectly calm, light blue sky darkens to the deepest black in an instant. Lightning races across the sky, thunder sounding loudly in the distance. The storm intensifies, growing louder and more violent with each passing moment.

Suddenly, time stops. Movement ceases, sound leaves. The citizens of the town are frozen in place, unseeing, unhearing. With each passing moment panic builds in the hearts of the townspeople, as their senses are removed one by one.

Weightless, sightless, insubstantial. When all hope seems to be lost, a vision appears. Their eyes are suddenly filled with the sight of a spectacular woman. Breathtakingly beautiful, awesomely powerful, and terribly angry, She is not a welcome sight.

Foolish mortals. Her voice booms through your head. You dare to try and destroy me? I am your creator! I am the Architect! I am Alpha, Aspect of the Moderator!

Her wrath-filled eyes flare with an icy cold blue.What arrogance, to think you could destroy me. Now I will show you the true meaning of punishment!

Alpha gathers her strength, and prepares to strike. Terror grips your heart as you recognize the cold emotion gripping her eyes. Vengeance. Darkness smothers your vision yet again, and you brace for the worst.

A small voice is heard through the darkness. Softly, faintly. Almost as though it was the mere memory of a voice. But a voice nonetheless. Not the cold, emotionless voice of Alpha; nor the terrifying, wicked voice of Omega. A new voice. A comforting voice.

While you don't understand the language it speaks, you understand the intent. Without even knowing the words, you feel calmer, more at peace. At times you hear the icy voice of Alpha retorting in that same strange, beautiful, awful language. With each second that passes the darkness recedes, light and feeling returning.

Her voice returning to English, whether on purpose or from habit, you hear Alpha's final words.

Very well, I will not punish them. Instead, I will leave them to their fate. The rule of Omega will be more terrible than anything I could do.

Her voice small now, Alpha speaks directly to the other entity.

Forgive me. Fracturing you was...a mistake. I had a lapse of judgement. I was...wrong. Forgive me...

Sigma

The darkness leaves completely, the sky returning to normal. The memory fades as well, half remembered, as if it were only a dream.

Only a dream.

α

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Daatyl looks around confused. The memory is there but he's not sure what happend. He begins to think, his little mind whirling at a mile a minute.

"Wait. he says, Loumin might be telling the truth!" he tries to put together what Geof said about Ras... the Alpha, and what loumin has said about being talked to by a god. "Should we perhaps go after an R person instead. I am not convinced this is the right choice, even if he did try to have me killed."

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Weol Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Hmmm what just happened?? I feel...dizzy.

As for Loumin, my vote stands until we can hear more from Geof. So far Loumin's story has been chaning too much for my liking. And Geof has yet to steer us wrongly. Perhaps Geof could tell us more?

Weol

Back to top Go down

Post  Xylav Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 pm

I think Geof has led us well so far... I'll vote to Lynch Loumin. We do have to ponder though, between this vote, as asked by Geof, and the 50% chance of getting an R Mafia.

Xylav

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 pm

"Curse the gods!," Dirin yells at the sky after the frightening happenings of the past few minutes. "These gods think that we are merely their play things. Neither Alpha nor Omega has shown compassion to us. Merely vengence. These gods are not on our side, my friends," Dirin finishes, shaking his fist at the heavens.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 pm

After some time expressing his anger, Dirin returns to the town square. "This...Sigma seems to be less wrathful than Alpha and Omega. Geof has never led us astray, and I am sure he would not now. Let us rid the town of one of the mafia, and LYNCH LOUMIN," Dirin concludes once more.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 pm

After thinking on the matter for a few minutes, he makes a few more statements...

There are a total of 4 entities in this game, I believe. 2 having died, that leaves 2 more. Omega may be powerful, but I believe there is one other who stands above even him.

Nodding to himself, Loumin walks back to his place of contemplation.

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronel Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:42 pm

I'm confused. Anybody know what alpha, or is that sigma?, was referring to?

And I guess Lynch Loumin since everybody else is doing it and Geof's been right so far.

Ronel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ω Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Silence. The very lack of noise first keyed Dirin into something being amiss. Someone waved from the corner of his eye and he turned to wave back, only to see a small elm tree shivering in the soft breeze. The square which had once been bustling with activity after Alpha's vision was now devoid of life.

I must have dozed off, better get to the town hall.

Cautiously opening the front door, he discovered the hall was equally abandoned, although someone must have been here until very recently because someone had left the lights on. Frustrated, Dirin made a beeline for the canteen and began to fill the kettle for a cup of-

The lights are on.

Leaving the tap running, Dirin slowly moved back into the hall proper. Someone was standing in the in the main entrance, face obscured by a wide-brimmed hat.

"Hey, when did we get the power back up? Where the hell is everyone?"

He was answered by silence. Annoyed, he walked over to the guy and raised his voice.

"Look. I'm sorry if I've missed anything but I'd really appreciate some info. Why the hell are you wearing a hat inside anyway?"

Frustrated, he swiped the wide hat to see who was acting like an idiot.

A coat rack. Brilliant. God, I hope no one saw that.

Of course no one did, the building was empty except for him. He suddenly felt very alone.

"Alright, is someone playing silly buggers with me?"

The speakers burst into life and Dirin jumped a foot out of his skin. Static filled the town hall.

"This is fucking hilarious. Why did no one wake me when we got the pylon up?

The heavy curtain behind the stage twitched as someone ducked underneath and moved out of the shadows, hands held up in the classic You-Got-Me pose. Shaking his head in disbelief, Dirin checked his watch before glancing back at the stage. There was nothing there. The white noise cut out, replaced by a rythmic slow breathing.

"Yesterday upon the stair,"

Dirin began to back away from the stage.

"I met a man who wasn't there."

Turning, he began sprinting towards the main entrance, one of the doors still ajar.

"He wasn't there again today."

Grabbing the thick oaken door, he slammed it shut behind him, launching himself down the steps four at a time until he reached the square. Whipping his head round to watch behind, he didn't see the exposed root and went down hard, smacking his head on the unforgiving earth. As everything lost focus, someone whispered some parting words,

"I wish that man would go away."

With a start, Dirin awoke under the heat of the midday sun as Geof gently shook him awake.

"We've got a barbeque going, I was wondering if you wanted to reserve some ribs. They're going fast."

Rendered dumb, Dirin desperatly grasped for words.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah."

Geof nodded in satisfaction.

"Nasty bump you got there," he added, gesturing at Dirin's forehead. "You should probably get some ice on that."

Ω

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Loumin looked up toward the amassing group of people long enough to say one sentence...

"Averon has darkness about them"

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:13 am

Dirin stands by a red-checkered bundle of tablecloths, having just finished striping them off of the picnic tables. He has a distant look in his eyes, staring through all of his friends, rather than at them. "...I wish that man would go away," Dirin softly mumbles to himself.

"What'd you say?," a nearby person said to Dirin -- Xylav, he thought.
"Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just a little out of it..."

Bar-be-que? I was eating, wasn't I? ...Ribs. And Geof is here. But..he was gone. Can't concentrate. And a man..with a hat. I wish that man would go away, Dirin thinks to himself, stiffling a sob at that last thought.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  besop Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:32 am

I think there are only three goods: Omega who i think left us
Sigma, part of her died, but maybe there is still some part of her left,
and Alpha. Why do you think there are 4? unless you count us as 4th.

besop

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:55 am

There is a 4th. If you consider 2 nuetral, that leaves 1 for and 1 against the town.

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natlif Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Natlif

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:04 am

Alpha isn't dead.

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  α Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 am

Only has the flu. pale

Trying to sort it all out but I'm much too drugged up (can hardly read the text) to be of any use. We'll just have to wait for Delion.

α

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum