Wotmud Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Ended prematurely

+25
Cogair
faren
Natlif
Weol
Rasima
Avdima
Ω
Kybrim
Rion
Pegaon
Bory
Dirin
Bikon
Koen
Catrad
Geof
Voaon
Averon
vavin
Daatyl
Jurlei
besop
Agnarl
Loumin
29 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Game Ended prematurely - Page 5 Empty Re: Game Ended prematurely

Post  Kybrim Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Ignoring the rats watching him from the shadows, Kybrim speaks up: "I can't help disturbing your sleep with my voice. It is one of my jobs. However, those of you that have a tough time catching up may look at my announcements and find out the noteworthy events of the previous day.
Lynch Ronel. A 1 in three chance of finding a Mafioso is better than that of a lynch at random."

Kybrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:45 pm

"I don't have a random lynch in mind, or even one that plays the odds," Geof mutters around the cigar between his teeth. "I have proof of foul-play."

He leans against the corner of a building as he talks, addressing the crowd busy discussing the first use of the gallows. "I don't know what this Loumin knows about any killings, but I do know where our missing citizen is. He's locked in a basement. I know this because I followed him last night, and I've been investigating the disappearance since dawn. I just got my evidence. One person in this town just looted something from Vaoan's house, and took it back to the basement I saw him stuffed into last night. It was him."

Geof pushes back his overcoat to point towards Pegaon. "I say we Lynch Pegaon. He's got some sort of evil freeze ray he uses to kidnap people, and I overheard him giggling and cackling to himself. If I had to guess, I'd say he's gone mad, and he's a threat to this town." Opening up his coat a little more, Geof flashes the small golden badge hanging from an inside pocket. "That's why you should trust me. I'm no cop, but I've been a detective here for years."

Stuffing his hands back into his pockets and taking a draw on his cigar, Geof says, "I too would appreciate some protection tonight. I just pissed off a number of fellows, coming out in the open like this. But I guarantee you, we get rid of Pegaon, we find Vaoan."

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Before he walks off, Geof adds, "By the way, now that I have a target, I can find out which of the three remaining R-folk are members of the mafia. I'll take a look at Ronel for us, and if there is another investigator in town, I suggest you take a look at either Relia or Rion. I wouldn't out yourself too quick, but if Ronel is the mafioso, I'll report it. And if he isn't, I'll report that, too. If he isn't, the other investigator - if there is one - can give his results and we'll know for sure who the R-mafia member is. And if there ain't another investigator, well... we'll kill Ronel, or we'll have a 50/50 shot instead of a 1 in 3."

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:25 pm

I'll trust Geof and Lynch Pegaon instead. I suggest everyone else change their votes as well, a supposedly sure thing is better than a 1 in 3 guess.

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Averon Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:21 pm

I suppose that makes sense. Shame, I was looking forward to some peace and quiet. Lynch Pegaon.

Averon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Daatyl nods his head "ahh, the information i've needed. I will take Geoff's word at face value, better than lynching an innocent soul." Lynch Pegaon he says

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegaon Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Geof your right I did get something from Voaon's home last night but it was not Voaon. I will even give you what I obtained to prove my innocence. And when you see this you will know I am innocent.

Rion wrote:a supposedly sure thing is better than a 1 in 3 guess.

Says the guy who is one of those 3 guesses tongue

I ask that the town trust me for now until Geof can relay this new piece of information. Let us vote for what the gods have told us and LYNCH RONEL

Pegaon

Back to top Go down

Post  Weol Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Hmmm, for now I will keep my vote the same in light of this, unless something changes, but we will see what the morning brings.

Weol

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronel Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh shit, teaches me not to be busy. :p Well, since I don't wanna die Lynch Pegaon

Ronel

Back to top Go down

Post  Xylav Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Well... Geof claims to have some proof, on the other hand Pegaon says that it was misinterpreted... For now, I will vote to Lynch Ronel... since we definitely know that one of the Mafia has a name beginning with an R. If any of you has evidence otherwise, let's avoid lynching the wrong person.

Xylav

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:55 pm

lynch peagon

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Geof spits. "The same man that used that odd freeze ray on Vaoan last night was the one who broke into his home to steal some sort of helmet thing, and I saw his face the second time - it was you, Pegaon. There's no misinterpretation here.

"Also, Pegaon didn't send me a thing. I imagine what he intends to 'show me' tonight is the dirty end of that little freeze ray."

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Xylav Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Alright, I'm changing my vote to Lynch Pegaon. I hope you're right on this one.

Xylav

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:47 pm

"Hm. I want to add that I have no evidence Pegaon is a Darkf- err, member of the Mafia. I tried to obtain some, but there's some sort of retina-eye scanner on his door and I cannot get in. All I know is that he most definitely abducted Voaon last night, and then stole a helmet from his house."

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  faren Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:51 pm

The 1 in 3 thing makes sense to me. Lynch Ronel

faren

Back to top Go down

Post  Bikon Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Only two people have come forward offering a possible lead, and I'm inclined to believe both of them. An R-person is a mafia member, I think, but I also believe this Geof is telling the truth. It is way too risky to make up something like that. I like 1-in-2 odds better than 1-in-3, and we maybe even get a confirmation on the R-mafioso if we wait a day.

And I'd rather not be kidnapped, either, so even if Pegaon isn't a member of the mafia, he seems to be causing more trouble than good.

lynch Pegaon

Bikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegaon Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Uhmm ya so I gave Geoff the helmet, the only thing I took from Voaon's. I dont know why he is now claiming that I didnt and suddenly he knows about it when he mentioned nothing of it before. It almost seems that he WANTS me to die. I promise I have done nothing wrong except taking an object from someone's home. The item I gave Geoff is a hat that when put on can tell whether you are loyal to the town or not. A very useful item that I have departed with to show what I took and now hes claiming he knows about that too. By his own ommision he states he doesnt know if I am mafia. Know who IS mafia without a doubt? An "R" named person, straight from the gods. Why not lynch Ronel for today and then tomorrow lynch me which will prove my loyalty!! I will gladly let myself be lynched.

Pegaon

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 pm

You haven't given me anything, Pegaon. Although if that really IS what the helmet does, and you really have sent it to me (i.e., the Moderator simply hasn't transferred it or something yet), then I acknowledge I may have made a mistake. What were you doing freezing Voaon, though?

Do we still have an hour to change votes, or is the time up?

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Freeze ray...

Lynch Pageon

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Edit

Lynch Pegaon

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Time's up

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Weol Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Some votes were still counted after the printed deadline yesterday.

Weol

Back to top Go down

Post  Catrad Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Catrad's body had still not ceased jerking about in an attempt to dance, but his ribs pained him more than ever. "I apologize for not-" *groan* "-casting a vote, my fellow citizens!" he muttered angrily, holding his chest in pain. "I can only hope that-" *cough* "-that those of you that were able-" *grunt* "-to have made a wise decision, and-" *cough* "-those seeking to destroy us are utterly-" *wheeze* "-destroyed!"

Catrad

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegaon Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Sorry not able to monitor this as well as I should, BUT if it is at all possible to still change votes I would beg that the town do so. As to Geof, I HAVE to freeze my victoms before I can search their homes, which leaves them unresponsive for the next two phases as the "defrost". And as soon as I read your thread and posted I also sent the item to you so if it has not arrived yet I promise its not my fault (mods must not have sent it yet..) All I ask is to wait till tomorrow and then lynch me so my allegiance can be revealed and I wont have to die a useless death. Why not wait, lynch an R person who is KNOWN mafia and then check me tomorrow?? Change your votes please!. If it doesnt go through cause the deadline has been met then fine. But if mods allow changes up until they post then worth a shot! Thanks.

Pegaon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:38 pm

if the helmet reveals alligence why did you not use it? surely that would be a better way of showing the town you are loyal?

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum