Wotmud Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Ended prematurely

+25
Cogair
faren
Natlif
Weol
Rasima
Avdima
Ω
Kybrim
Rion
Pegaon
Bory
Dirin
Bikon
Koen
Catrad
Geof
Voaon
Averon
vavin
Daatyl
Jurlei
besop
Agnarl
Loumin
29 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Game Ended prematurely - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Ended prematurely

Post  Loumin Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 pm

I did see the killings. The reason I had to wait was because this god is how I regain my strength. She has told me this information, and I will continue to stand by her word.

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Rion. Check. Your. Inbox. Geez.

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 pm

I can't proove the gods tell only the truth by any question that I ask. Remember the riddle about the tho men, one always tells the truth, one always lies. How do you figure out if someone always tells the truth? If you ask them if they lie, both the liar and the truth teller will both have the same answer. So either trust me or don't, I surely have a little more standing then this Loumin fellow. He can't even get his story straight. I am simply following what my Gods tell me. Had they said yes, Daatyl killed Vavin, I would vote to lynch him instead. I specifically asked the question because I had no idea who was lying.

So you can follow me if you want. You can wait till someone like Geof investigates me. Or someone sends me an item that would show my allegience. All of those things are fine by me, and I indeed encourage you to do that if that is what you require. But I hold onto the simple facts;

Loumin told us he SAW who killed Vavin.
Loumin told us he was WAITING to regain his strength.
Loumin then told us that instead of 'remembering' who killed Vavin, a 'God' told him that Daatyl did.
I asked Who killed Vavin. We were then told quite clearly it was not Daatyl.
Loumin was then lying about that. Whether he is mafia we still do not know. But he lied and tried to lynch someone that was innocent of the crime he claimed. So either way, he is dangerous to the town.

And I ask again, If anyone has the ability to protect me, please do so. I am guessing the Mafia consider me a threat, and quite rightly so.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Oh, I suppose a good way to proove that the Gods speak the truth is to ask a question only one person the town trusts knows the answer to.

It would be wasiting a question, but if you really need it, then go ahead and suggest a question, and will be happy to oblige.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Averon Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Lynch Loumin

Averon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Thank you Koen for exonerating me. That is a relief.

I agree Koen does need protection tonight. If anyone has this ability or perhaps has an item that can help him please provide it/give it to him before this day is out.

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am

"I don't know either way about Loumin," Geof says as he comes around the corner. You notice he's wearing the same outfit beneath his overcoat that he had on the day before. "But I do have something to report."

"Last night was a strange night indeed. While we were rummaging through Pegaon's vault, I noticed one of you slip away and put some sort of device from that madman's collection in your pocket. It was marked, Disintegrator, so I'm guessing somebody has a mighty fine weapon on hand now. I was given the option to pursue, but I lost of track of whoever it was on the bus. I found an invitation to that 5-star hotel on the outskirts of town, though, so I went there looking for clues. It is there I found new evidence."

Geof turns to look at Rasima. "In a suite of that hotel, Rasima was meeting with some man. I overheard them discussing the death of Vavin, and then they mentioned Kybrim. There was a flash of red light, and I shut the door to avoid being seen." He clears his throat before going on. "Now then, it seems to me like pieces are starting to come together. Rasima is wealthy, arrogant, and with no clear allegiance to the town or the mafia. Yet she's somehow involved in two of the last three deaths. We also have someone, Loumin here, who claims first to have inside knowledge of the murder, but withholds it for some reason, and then tells us some godlike woman is providing the insight."

Looking back to Daatyl, he continues. "I personally don't believe Daatyl is guilty. Call it a hunch. That leaves me with two scenarios: one, Loumin is weaving an intricate web of lies and is now trying to cover his butt; two, Loumin is telling the truth and the woman who is pulling the strings is the guilty party. Or maybe both. Based on what I saw last night, I'm going to follow my gut and go after the person I have more confidence of being guilty. I say we LYNCH RASIMA."

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am

"To finish my tale," Geof adds, "when I got home this morning, the back door to my office had been broken into. Nothing looked to be missing, but I found a delivery confirmation sheet from a courier. A package was delivered to my house last night, but taken before I could get it. I know who sent it, and I thank you - but I'm letting you know I never got it. Someone else in this town has it now. I'd appreciate another one, if you don't mind."

He hesitates, then says slowly, "Two of you contacted me today to tell me you could watch my back, keep the mafia from slitting my throat... or dismembering me, as it seems. Since I can't reply in private, I'm going to ask the one who left me a small note to do that favor for Koen here, since he seems to have a hotline to the Gods, and to the one who simply offered your services, you're with me until I get that package back."

If anybody hasn't used up their one message yet, and if I have enough of your trust to warrant it, I'd appreciate a note on your abilities. I can defend myself during the day with my revolver, and I am building up a bit of protection during the night. As long as they can't kill me, I believe we're in a good position to start working together to take down the mafia.

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am

I am more then happy to follow your lead Geof. I know 100% that Daatyl did not kill Vavin, but whether Loumin was lying or he is geniuly confused, I have no idea. We do know that Rasima does not work for the town, so a lynch is not wasted on her, as it may be on Loumin.

So we should Lynch Rasima.

And Geof, remake your vote in Bold so it is counted, thanks.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 am

"I will follow Geof and Koen on this one. As I said earlier, I don't trust Rasima, and we know that she isn't a member of our town. Lynch Rasima," Dirin says.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am

For the good of the town:

Lynch Rasima

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 am

Sorry.

LYNCH RASIMA

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:13 am

Lynch Rasima, also Loumin the answer is no

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Xylav Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am

Geof has lead us the right way so far and I believe he is telling the truth. I will vote to Lynch Rashima.

Xylav

Back to top Go down

Post  Catrad Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 pm

"Geof, you saw Agnarl, as I saw him too, and I saw him destroy the disentigrator. It will no longer be used against innocent people.

"It seems then, that Agnarl is at least concerned for the well being of members of this town.

"As for others, then, perhaps Loumin is just confused. I will change to Lynch Rashima as there seems to be more evidence against Rashima."

With that, Catrad does a slick tango back towards his house.

Catrad

Back to top Go down

Post  Xylav Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Actually, what I meant was Lynch Rasima. I just realized that Rashima as a name doesn't exist on the player list. If we're in Italy how come we don't have Italian names?

Xylav

Back to top Go down

Post  Catrad Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm

As Catrad comes back dancing a slow, morbid funeral-dirge-like two-step, he says "Xylav, that's what I get for forgetting you failed spelling back when we were in 3rd grade. Good grief! Let me restate, Lynch Rasima"

Having corrected his error, Catrad goes back again to his home, with a blushing face, and a slightly perkier two-step.

Catrad

Back to top Go down

Post  Weol Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 pm

I will follow Geof and LYNCH RASIMA

Weol

Back to top Go down

Post  faren Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 pm

I too change my vote from Loumin and agree that we should Lynch Rasima

faren

Back to top Go down

Post  Cogair Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Will follow, follow Geof, LYNCH RASIMA

Cogair

Back to top Go down

Post  Catrad Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Catrad looks at the people casting votes, and does a happy cha-cha. He then turns to those who aren't active, and have seemed to be quiet, and starts a much more solemn waltz. "How can you be silent and let our town die? This will doom us all!"

With that he turned away, trying but failing to do a Vienese Waltz by himself.

You hear, as he returns home, "i'll be back in five minutes!"

Catrad

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 am

Hi guys. Just a friendly reminder. You do actually need to vote for the bad guys to die.

Thanks.

:/

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 am

Rasima doesn't contain an H! It's not quite the 50% majority, but it's not exactly a deadlock situation which looks like it could swing either way so no extension. Apologies for the delays, but we're both pretty busy. Sad

Voting for:

Daatyl: Loumin (1)

Loumin: Averon (1)

Rasima: Koen, Dirin, Daatyl, Geof, Rion, Xylav, Catrad, Weol, Faren, Cogair
(10)

Not voting: Agnarl, Avdima, Besop, Bikon, Jurlei, Natlif, Rasima, Relia, Ronel, Voaon (10)

By the time the sun set, the mob were impatiently waiting for Catrad.

"He said he'd only be 5 minutes. It's been hours," someone muttered, "Let's get this over with."

Following Geof's lead, they set out to her estate and finding the main gates unlocked, began to head up towards her stately home, taking the long walk past sprawling orchards and exquisite marble statues. She stood on a balcony overlooking the mob, watching them without a hint of fear.

"Why have you come?"

The town hesitated, almost mesmerised by her beauty and voice.

"Regardless, I cannot allow you continue in this manner."

In a daze, people began to turn and walk away until only nine remained. Geof stared her directly in the eye.

"You can come quietly, or we'll do it the hard way."

For a second, she looked almost puzzled.

"Ah. The hard way is where I resist and you attempt to overpower me. Let us attempt the hard way first."

The nine surged forwards as the earth began shake. Dirin ran at the front door, throwing his full weight at the thick oaken structure and predictably ricocheting off with a bruised shoulder. With more ingenuity, Weol hurled a decorative bonsai tree through a nearby window and began to vault people through. They all then made the mistake of looking back outside.

The entire estate had begun to rise from the earth and the marble statues had broken free from their foundations and were making their way towards the mansion. The nearest door opened into a sprawling maze of corridors and they made their way through, choosing likely side branches and doors. At several points they would later swear they'd seen themselves running in distant corridors, not always necessarily on the floor.

Meanwhile, on the balcony, Rasima was joined by another figure. She didn't bother to turn and greet him. There was only one person it could be.

"Alpha, it's been three days and already the humans have keyed into Your prescence here."

"It is no matter. I shall make myself a new form now that this one has been compromised."

"You've become a liability. You cannot help but draw attention to Our plans with Your..."

He waved a hand dismissingly at the sprawling estate, now about a kilometre up and rising.

"Narcissism."

"Your opinions are Your own. We are two sides of a coin, you cannot simply overpower me."

"You seem to have forgot that whilst We both share limitless power, I'm not currently levitating several hundred acres of earth, bringing carved slabs of stone sentience or maintaining an ever-expanding network in multiple dimensions."

The nine suddenly found themselves in the square with the remainder of the town. Upon investigation, the entire estate had vanished, leaving several hundred acres of rolling grassland in its place. Rasima herself was later discovered on the gallows, propped up by a single steel spike rammed through her forehead and into the wooden structure.

Rasima, α (Played by Caraghan) has been lynched on Day 3.

Catrad has left the game on Day 3.

Admin

https://wotmafia.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:38 am

Thank the gods. With Rasima dead, I have control over my body again. She used her seductive voice to control me, forcing me to accuse and vote for Daatyl. Notice how even some of you were turned away by her power when the time came to lynch her (see the above post and how only 9 could resist her)

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:33 am

Time restraints are once again cutting the second load of RP. Suffice to say, Relia came back to life after being drowned and went beserk, and everyone's cowering in fear for the entire day as he wrecks the place. Global roleblock ensues.

Koen, Chief Priest of the Moderator (Played by Lorcam) has been dismembered on Day Three.

Relia, Son of the Moderator (Played by Leria) has been drowned on Day Three.

Agnarl has begun dancing on Day Three.
Geof has begun dancing on Day Three.

Agnarl has gone missing on Day Three.
Geof has gone missing on Day Three.

One rule is no longer in effect.

A global roleblock is in effect for the entire of Day 4. Any actions sent in will occur at the end of Day 5.

Last edited by Moderator on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

https://wotmafia.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum