Wotmud Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Ended prematurely

+25
Cogair
faren
Natlif
Weol
Rasima
Avdima
Ω
Kybrim
Rion
Pegaon
Bory
Dirin
Bikon
Koen
Catrad
Geof
Voaon
Averon
vavin
Daatyl
Jurlei
besop
Agnarl
Loumin
29 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Game Ended prematurely - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Ended prematurely

Post  Daatyl Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 pm

furthermore if they are frozen, why are they not in their house?

too many questions left unanswered. im sorry my vote remains the same Sad

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 am

Dirin ponders on the many findings of this day. A freeze ray eh? And a confirmed abduction? Seems too shady for my liking, especially in these times, Dirin thinks to himself. "If the town will still hear my plea in this late hour, I saw we LYNCH PEGAON now and return to our 1/3 chance or whatever it might be at a later time," Dirin concludes, hoping that his vote is heard.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  besop Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:59 am

lynch Pegaon

but most likely to late.

anyway for those who scream 1 in 3 is a good chance, it is, but i would bet that there is a 1in 4 chance to find someone eavil in the whole town, so a 33% chance compared to a 25% chance. No big diverence which is why i follow a more substential lead.

besop

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 am

The deadline ended between Bikon's post and Pegaon's post. Since we've already had the extension (although forced by rules) and judging by the votes after the deadline, this is only going one way.

Apologies that both the Mod's weren't able to advance the day on schedule!

Voting for:

Pegaon: Geof, Rion, Averon, Daatyl, Ronel, Koen, Xylav, Bikon (Cool

Kybrim: Jurlei, Dirin (2)

Ronel: Cogair, Bory, Weol, Kybrim, Pegaon, Faren (6)

Not voting: Avdima, Catrad, Agnarl, Loumin, Natlif, Besop, Relia, Rasima (Cool

The town was congregated in the square. Someone would hang today. Geof's revelation had changed everything, and it was no longer certain that Ronel would hang. Pegaon protested his innocence, but before long the crowd had sided with Geof. As the last rays of the sun vanished below the horizon, the mob surrounded Pegaon and began to close in.

A rictus grin spread across his face as he reached into his coat and pulled out a large, exotic rifle. With a flick of a switch, the apparatus lit up and began to hum. As one, the mob stepped back.

"You think I'm a murderer? Who's the crazy one again?"

Laughing maniacally, Pegaon jammed the stock in his shoulder as the weapon began to shake violently, reaching critical.

"Now where's that bastard Geof gone?"

His eyes scanned the crowd, each person flinching under his gaze.

"Right behind you."

Pegaon had barely a split second before a branch slammed into the side of his head, sending him sprawling. As the weapon hit the ground, a vivid blue beam burst from the barrel into the terrifed townspeople, finally colliding with a hotdog held by the Town Mayor. Later, he'd swear that he'd seen the hot dog inverted for a moment before it vanished into oblivion.

Working quickly, the mob dragged Pegaon to the gallows and strung him. No-one particularly wanted to be around when the old war veteran pulled the lever, so they raided his house for clues to his identity.

The house was small, but well-kept, someone who took pride in his work. However, the basement was a different story entirely. Fortunately, Pegaon had left the massive steel door to his lab unlocked. A search of the basement revealed the mind of a raving loon with a brilliant mind, and to everyone's relief Voaon was found sleeping inside an improvised cell!

Pegaon, the Mad Scientist Serial Killer (Played by Reject) has been lynched on Day Two.

Voaon has been found on Day Two.

Admin

https://wotmafia.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 am

Dirin cheers with the death of the murderer. Not a mafia member, perhaps, but still a dangerous man. A mad man.., Dirin thinks to himself. "We are much better without that one here. And now we have Voaon back with us!," Dirin concludes, walking to a nearby bistro for a sandwich.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Game Ended prematurely - Page 6 Empty Day 3

Post  Moderator Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 am

No time for fancy RP stuff, will edit it in at another time.

Kybrim, the Split-personality Crier/Gambling Bus Driver/who has a fear of Gorgonzola (Played By Aramaia, Naomi and Aedirn respectively) has been lasered on Day Two.

Bory, the Clumsy Detective (Dura) has been dismembered on Day Two.

One New Rule is in effect.

Two Rules are no longer in effect.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 am

Loumin walks slowly into the street. With his lips twitching, he begins to call for the death of..

Lynch Daatyl

Daatyl was the person who killed Vavin on the first night. And now that I have regained my strength, I can say that with confidence.

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weol Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 am

Well I thinks that this proves we can trust Geof and Loumin to some degree. I guess we can hold off on lynching another R name for another day when we know this Daatyl is a killer. For now, LYNCH DAATYL until anything further comes forward.

Weol

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 am

"Daatyl, eh?," Dirin says to himself. "It makes sense. Loumin is our detective, and has already outted Pegaon as a murderer. Now he says that Daatyl murdered Vavin. Vavin was dismembered, and so was Bory last night. I'm sure that both of these murders can be attributed to Daatyl. Let's gather together to LYNCH Daatyl.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 am

Ah, Geof is actually our detective. But Loumin said he knew who the killer was, and now he has came forth. Maybe Geof can even supply further evidence against Daatyl. My vote stands still.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 am

Daatyl wanders into the square, his hair somewhat subdued this morning. He smiles when he hears of Paegon is indeed a serial killer. "So Geof is right" He says under his breath to himself with a smile.

As he approaches the town square he hears more commotion and looks about wondering what's going on. He hears his name and begins to wonder...

No, it can't be. There must be some mistake he thinks to himself. Loumin is calling for his death...

"People of the town, listen to me for a moment" he cries to the town. "I must point out that it was Geof not Loumin who directed us to lynch Paegon. Loumin claimed to be biding his time in order to recover his strength. I now tell you Loumin is lieing. What this means for you as the town is that either Loumin is a liar or i am. However, now that Geof has proven himself (at least in my eyes) to speak the truth, i ask that you wait for him to speak on this matter. I am certain that he has information that will assist in proving my innocence. . I implore you to wait util then at the very least before deciding who to believe."

"In the event that i do get lynched you will determine that i am incapable of killing anyone. Please remember that Loumin is the one who lied and as such killed an innocent towns member. If i die today you will know i am innocent and Loumin cannot be trusted."

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 pm

"I just thought of something else", Daatyl cries out.

"If i am the killer, i would have to be the one who lazers people or dismembers them. Logically, if i knew Loumin had information i would have gone after him in hopes of silencing him before regaining his strength. Clearly, both of these killers did not. Furthermore if i were Loumin, why would i state i saw the killer, A day prior to actually stating who. If i were him i would have been scared silly by the prospect of getting killed prior to releasing this information. The logic behind his actions simply does not make sense. To me, this implys Loumin is working with the killers. Use your heads townspeople." He pleads, before bursting out into tears.

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm

I believe my assessment is correct. Until Geof steps forward with who he believes should be lynched i am going to cast my vote as: Lynch Loumin

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

I agree, let's Lynch Daatyl. Also, if anyone can protect please make sure Geof and Loumin are safe. We need them safe to do their work.

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:34 pm

A small sign on Geof's door this morning reads:

Currently Out of the Office. Will Return Shortly with Last Night's Results.

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  Natlif Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Natlif

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Did Daatyl kill Vavin?

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Koen wrote:Did Daatyl kill Vavin?

No.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Lynch Loumin.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Weol Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Uh I guess Loumin is lying then and cant be trusted.

I will change my vote to LYNCH LOUMIN.

Thanks to Koen for revealing the truth!

Weol

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Lynch Loumin

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 pm

A god in the form of a woman came to me in the night and provided me with this information. I believe this woman also came to another the previous night. But my vote must stand.

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Wait, i thought you said you SAW Dattyl kill Vavin?

Why did you even need a woman in the form of a god to tell you this?

And my god is better then yours, anyway.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Catrad Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Catrad advances into the town, still dancing, but he at least has stopped wheezing. You see that he has learned the basics of tap, and has started to learn the Lindy Hop.

"At least if I have to dance, I should make the most of it. Now, I have yet to see evidence that the Gods speak truly. Koen -- do they? What evidence do you have of it?"

"However, " here Catrad pauses as he finally masters the Lindy Hop with a smile, " as I may be prevented from further communication, I will vote to Lynch Loumin. But I still do not trust your gods Koen."

Catrad

Back to top Go down

Post  faren Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Points here and there, seemingly confused.

Lynch Loumin?

faren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum