Wotmud Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5 Actions

Go down

Day 5 Actions Empty Day 5 Actions

Post  Moderator Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Voaon-Make Xylav and Weol dance.

Xylav-Find Jurlei's items

Cogair-Spy on Weol

Journal Entry:

Much is afoot. Suspect everyone. Wonder how lightning storm created. Cloud seeding? No such thing as coincidence. No wonder Dur was always watching, he was the Watch. Mafia misspelling, must be a clue. Will compare with lighting strike pattern and road debris.

Koen townie? Will check tonight. Does Kybrim yell as cover up? No evidence yet, but LYNCH KYBRIM.

Kybrim claims to be crier. Definitely loud enough. At least one 'R' name is Mafia. Rasima very rich; follow the money? Natlif says nothing. Suspicious?

Is there a dance party?

Koen probably not Mafia; will find out more later. Will check on Rion.

Must find 'R' Mafia person, but keep an eye out for others. If death comes, LYNCH REILA.

Much is afoot. Pageon was a serial killer. Geof is detective. What did he learn about Ronel? Loumin needs to get his story straight. Why Daatyl mentioned? What is marmite, and why is it delicious?

Keon and Rion are on the same side, think both are town.

Why is Natlif silent? Will learn more tonight; if I die, LYNCH RELIA

==Journal Entry Day 4== (59 words)
Relia destroying town. Hiding in house. Cannot leave; luckily have large stockpile of waffles and Nutella.

Geof danced and vanished; Catrad danced out of existence. Chaos rules. Loumin accused of lying. Will learn truth if he is lynched.

Koen, Rion, and Natlif are all town. Ronel must be Mafia! Watch his votes carefully. If I should die, LYNCH RONEL.

==Journal Entry Day 5== (59 words)
Safe to leave home. Vanished people still gone. Loumin was Mafia Host. Alien Possession by Mafia?

No new data: Koen, Rion, and Natlif all town. Ronel the Mafia member should be lynched tonight.

Everyone is suspicious. Will investigate Weol; seems like town, but could be wrong.

No evidence, but if I should die, LYNCH BESOP for not talking more.
==END Journal Entry Day 5==

Daatyl's item:
OOC: i have no time!

I create a devise that is similar to the mind reader except it allows me to determine if a person is
a) a member of the town
b) a member of the mafia
c) unaffiliated

i send this device to Dirin with the note attached: wearing this helmet will prove your allow me to determine your allegiance and whether you are loyal to the town. I need to find someone to trust.

Weol-wear Personal Oversized Forcefield Pack of Undoom, kill Natlif

-----------------------
Xylav:

You sneak into Jurlei's home, pen and paper (and straight edge!) ready to copy down some plans. However, Jurlei doesn't seem to have any items. What a jerk! On your way back home, you hear a tune and begin dancing along.

Cogair:

You determine that Besop and Weol are not working towards the same goals. You write some in your journal, then go so sleep.

Daatyl:

Craftily you create the "Mind Reader version 17.6". This item will tell you the affiliation of a person. You send it off to Dirin, with this note:

Wearing this helmet will allow me to determine your allegiance and whether you are loyal to the town. I need to find someone to trust.

Dirin:

On your door this morning, you find a strange looking helmet with this note attached.

"Wearing this helmet will prove your allow me to determine your allegiance and whether you are loyal to the town. I need to find someone to trust."

You have acquired the:

==========
Mind Reader Version 7.6
==========

Weol:

You run out, your steel limbs creaking, and kill Natlif. (No time for RP Razz). On the way back home, you hear a tune, and start dancing (the robot).

Admin

https://wotmafia.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down