Wotmud Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Three

2 posters

Go down

Day Three Empty Day Three

Post  Geof Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:31 am

Geof gives you a rough stare as he slowly massages his wrists where the ropes cut in. "Really Faren, you're breaking into my home and tying me to pipes these days? What happened to being trustworthy? If you wanted to talk, you could have invited me down here, you know.

"So what do you want? It looks like you have my attention."

Geof

Back to top Go down

Day Three Empty Re: Day Three

Post  faren Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am

Sorry. When you said, "and to the one who simply offered your services, you're with me until I get that package back," I understood it as you wanting my protection in the only way I could give it. You're free to go, and I can come get you whenever you wish it!

faren

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Ha ha, no, I wasn't referring to you, but this works out better anyway! I don't mind keeping safe down here in this bunker - I can lead the town from a distance. You say I can leave anytime I want, too? This is perfect for investigating during the night; thank you!

Lynching Rion would be a good idea, by the way. There's only two R-names left, and I know Rion visited Relia last night. And he's dead now. Perhaps it is coincidence, perhaps not. Either way, I must stand by vote to lynch Loumin - but I am the only one who has to do so. You are free to lead the town after other targets.

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  faren Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 pm

You can't leave precisely whenever you want, I have to open the bunker first, and as you can understand, I also have to close it for it to offer safety. For now, I believe only you and I know about it, so nobody should be trying to enter it of their own free will. However, someone trying to follow one of us, or even worse, kill us, might see us entering the bunker and thus be alerted to its existence.

How do your powers of investigation work? We have to think of a system where we can keep the bunker closed most of the time, but allow you enough freedom to enter and exit so that you can investigate. The rules, so far, are that cannot enter and exit, or vice versa, on the same phase, so keep that in mind as well.

For now, I'm going to keep it closed until we come up with some kind of system.

faren

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Since you brought me here to keep me safe, I'm trusting you without explicitly investigating you first. I'm hoping you'll keep our words confidential. Have you brought anyone else down here yet? I'd like to share some of my thoughts with you, but I don't want someone unexpectedly walking in on us talking (i.e., read our posts).

Geof

Back to top Go down

Post  faren Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:06 pm

You're the only one I've brought down here.

faren

Back to top Go down

Post  faren Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:38 pm

It seems things are moving again, so let me know if/when you want me to open the bunker for you. I've got an exam on Monday but I'll try to check as often as possible!

faren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum