Wotmud Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any last worlds to the world of the living befor i get lynched?

5 posters

Go down

any last worlds to the world of the living befor i get lynched? Empty any last worlds to the world of the living befor i get lynched?

Post  besop Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 am

If you want to send a message to the living this is your last chance most likely.
post here and i will tell them.

besop

Back to top Go down

any last worlds to the world of the living befor i get lynched? Empty Re: any last worlds to the world of the living befor i get lynched?

Post  Koen Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 am

I'd be looking at Averon next to investigate/lynch.

Koen

Back to top Go down

any last worlds to the world of the living befor i get lynched? Empty Re: any last worlds to the world of the living befor i get lynched?

Post  Pegaon Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 am

Are you realy mafia?! Razz

And why Averon? Just because Loumin said there was darkness about them?

Pegaon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kybrim Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:24 am

Tell whoever killed us that we're waiting here. With a mirror for that laser.

Kybrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 am

Dunno. Have a hunch about him. I'm generally right :p look at who i've called to lynch so far;

Ronel and Loumin, Rashima (for the check.) My main problem is i never stick to my gut :p

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  besop Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 am

I am surprised that oficaly i am still alive.

besop

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 am

Don't worry, it's been rectified! Very Happy

Admin

https://wotmafia.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegaon Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Well Besop is listed under the dead but is also still listed under the living.

Pegaon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum