Wotmud Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Ended prematurely

+25
Cogair
faren
Natlif
Weol
Rasima
Avdima
Ω
Kybrim
Rion
Pegaon
Bory
Dirin
Bikon
Koen
Catrad
Geof
Voaon
Averon
vavin
Daatyl
Jurlei
besop
Agnarl
Loumin
29 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Game Ended prematurely - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Ended prematurely

Post  Koen Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Koen shrugs. I have nothing to explain. The Gods are here with us, and supporting us through this time.

Now, I'm probably quite usefull to the town. Maybe one of you fine people could offer me protection tonight, since the mafia will probably want to quieten me.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Yeah someone please protect him if you can

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Catrad Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Catrad wheezed loudly as he danced uncontrollably. "Damn my ribs," he muttered, suppressing a groan. "I'll never be able to get any-" *cough* "-any information across if I can't-" *grunt* "-say more than a few words at-" *cough* "-a time. I guess I'll have-" *wheeze* "-have to vote to LYNCH RASIMA!"

Catrad held a hand to his ribs, hoping that the pain would stop soon.

Catrad

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Daatyl scurries across the street, his wiry hair bobbing up and down. He looks around over his gigantic spectacles, surveying the congregation of people discussing tonight vote.

He presses his spectacles back up onto his nose before saying, "Well you folks seem to have it worked out.. i shall go with the majority today, it seems logical to me." he nods his head before casting his vote.

Lynch Rasima

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Spontaneous Vote count! Deadline in is approximately 2.5 hours. Since I've received several identical questions, I'll post an explanation here.

Due to the mild confliction of the rules, I'm forced to extend this day by 24 hours. This means Day Two will actually be ending and all actions will be taking effect 24 hours after the currently stated deadline. As soon as the currently stated deadline hits, I'll post the new extended deadline and the thread title will be edited to reflect this.

Voting for:

Kybrim: Agnarl, Cogair [2]
Rasima: Koen, Dirin, Weol, Rasima, Xylav, Bory, Loumin, Faren, Kybrim, Catrad, Daatyl [11]
Rion: Rion [1]

Not voting: Avdima, Averon, Besop, Bikon, Geof, Jurlei, Natlif, Pegaon, Relia, Ronel [10]

Admin

https://wotmafia.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avdima Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Avdima watched as Catrad danced past him, in obvious pain, regarding the dancer with curious eyes. A half-consumed plate of cold cuts, cheese and pickles lay to his right, and his hands idly dissected long blades of grass, letting the remnants blow away in the light breeze.

Judging by the angle of the sun, it was nearing midday (this day felt as if it was dragging out forever) and Avdima slowly rose to his feet. The more time spent sitting around, the less time people were clearing the road.

A growing crowd was following Koen's lead, and Avdima gave his support.

Lynch Rasima

Avdima

Back to top Go down

Post  Geof Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Geof walked slowly down the sidewalk, hands tucked into the pockets of his overcoat. He raised his gaze towards the crowd gathering to force Rasima to reveal his allegiances. A moment later his eyes rose even further, towards the sky, where the voice had spoken earlier claiming someone whose name started with an R was a member of the murderous mafia.

"He's got no problem with us doing this, so I doubt he's the killer," he muttered to himself. "Still, we got to start somewhere, and I doubt I'll be able to change all these minds before sun- err, noon, I guess - anyway."

He nodded his head towards the multitude, giving his assent.

LYNCH RASIMA

Geof

Back to top Go down

Game Ended prematurely - Page 4 Empty Day Two ends at 7:00 pm EST Friday 20 August

Post  Moderator Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Apologies, the forums have an issue where it reverts from summer time EST to winter time EST.

My previous post concerning the impending deadline was incorrect, I believed that we had 2.5 hours when we had 1.5. Working on fixing this.

-----

Voting for:

Kybrim: Agnarl, Cogair [2]
Rasima: Koen, Dirin, Weol, Rasima, Xylav, Bory, Loumin, Faren, Kybrim, Catrad, Daatyl, Avdima, Geof [13]
Rion: Rion [1]

Not voting: Averon, Besop, Bikon, Jurlei, Natlif, Pegaon, Relia, Ronel [8]

------

The townspeople quickly surround Rasima's limo, hauling her out the luxury vehicle and to her feet. Some more zealous among them begin dragging her towards the gallows, but are halted by Koen and the majority of the town.

"We are not yet animals. We'll have her place of rest searched for any evidence."

Regarding her captors with curious eyes, Rasima remained silent.

Less than an hour passes before the search team return with their findings.

"It's a biggest ruddy mansion I've ever seen and we scoured it from top to bottom. We couldn't find a thing incriminating the woman, but we couldn't find a thing exonerating her either. She's a right enigma and make no mistake."

In light of this new information, the deadline has been extended another 24 hours. Day Two ends at 7:00 pm EST Friday 20 August.

The vote count has been reset.

Admin

https://wotmafia.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 pm

So, we did not find out who Rashima is.

I specifically asked if a member of the MAFIA started with the letter R. This received a clear answer- yes.

This leads me to belive that either Rashima is of no allegience at all, or very good at hiding her Mafia allegience.

Rion voted for himself, but probably knowing that it would not actually result in his death. While he appears to be innocent, he could also be cunning.

Reila has said little. I am a little suspicious of her more then the others.

Ronel is the same as Reila.

What we know: We must lynch a person before the day is done. The best chance we have is picking one of these four. I must ponder this further.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jurlei Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:23 pm

As Jurlei stepped out of his car, he heard a noise, sounding like a loud voice. He entered his voice wondering if they should LYNCH KYBRIM

Jurlei

Back to top Go down

Post  Loumin Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 pm

I saw who killed Vavin. More information to follow when I "have regained my strength."

Loumin

Back to top Go down

Post  Averon Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Averon reads the newspaper. It is filled with ponderous tales of fantastical stories. Averon puts no stock in gods or other fantasies. Money is his only God and he is its high priest. He flips to the business section and continues sipping his coffee, but is soon interrupted by that loudmouth in the square. Lynch the loudmouth, Averon says. LYNCH KYBRIM.

Averon

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Why would you people want to lynch someone who is probably innocent?

I have given you information. Obviously we should be looking at you as to who to lynch next, as you are probably just protecting your own.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Anway, I'm taking a guess. I do not know if this person is Mafia, but there is a good chance she is. 1/3 to be specific. Little better then someone who is just 'loud.'

Lynch Reila.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Agnarl Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Who is the 'you' to which you refer, Koen?

And, without further investigations coming, I say we wait to Loumin. If he's able to get back his strength before the deadline.

Agnarl

Back to top Go down

Post  Relia Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 am

Closing the book she was reading she threw open her door, hearing someone call for her lynching. "What... me?"

Stepping out to her porch, she smoothed out her top and adjusted her bracelet trying to calm herself.

"I am no a memeber of the Mafia... or whoever that idiot tried to spell it. I am merely waiting until something of substance is said or needed. I amnot about to jump off and start calling to lynch people who very well might be innocent. Until someone has proof I had planned on keeping my moouth shut." Her body took a lean against the side of her apartment porch as she watched the crowd obviously restless. "Anyone who has questions can ask them, I've got nothing to hide."

Relia

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 am

Agnarl wrote:
And, without further investigations coming, I say we wait to Loumin. If he's able to get back his strength before the deadline.

The short thin man bobs his head excitedly, his hair flying everywhere in a mess of frizz and curls. He pushes his spectacles back in to place, dislodged by his excitement.

"Yes, and perhaps someone who can heal or protect could look after him in the meantime to ensure his recovery."

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rion Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 am

We know that one of the 3 remaining Rs is a darkfriend, and Ronel doesnt look to be posting much so I think we should Lynch Ronel.

Rion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:27 am

Dirin walks through the town, his head throbbing. What a headache, Dirin thinks to himself while rubbing his temples. "I thought that man would never stop shouting.. He's a crier and all, but must he be so good at his job?" Dirin walks up to some of the other townspeople, trying to decipher how the lynch vote for today should go. "It's very important that we don't botch this. There are dangerous people in the town, it seems, and we need all of the people on our side alive," Dirin concludes to the town.
OOC: I will wait on casting my vote for now. Hopefully there will be some more info/evidence later, whether from Loumin or someone else.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:16 am

I'm going with Ronel too. If Luminim can help us further with info I will immediately change my vote. If nothing more, it will give those who can investigate something to do tonight, they have 3 names to pick from, so a good chance we will get more information tomorrow.

Lynch Ronel.

OOC- I'm voting now because there is a good chance over the next 24 hours I won't be able to log on more then once or twice maybe to check. If there is more info at this time, I will change my vote, but I wont be able to sway any voting or anything. It's up to the town, I have provided all the info I can, what you proceed to do I will follow, for better or worse.

Koen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirin Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 am

Dirin ponders the many names being shouted. "I do not know much about this Ronel fellow, but Kybrim's name has been called multiple times this past day. I hope that my neighbors have perhaps a way of investigating this supposed crier, because I will put my trust in them. Let the gods be appeased by LYNCHing KYBRIM," Dirin finishes, worry thick in his voice.

Dirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cogair Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 am

More information is always good:
Luminim must be telling, telling. Why is your strength gone? When will it return? Is it because of the lightning storm?

Catrad, Koen, do you know why are you dancing, dancing?

Until more information comes to light, our only lead is that at least one member of the Mafia has a name that starts with 'R'.
LYNCH RONEL

Cogair

Back to top Go down

Post  Daatyl Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 am

Daatyl thinks for a moment before speaking.

"Perhaps it is better to think about this logically. We have been told that one of the mafia have a name that stats with R. We've already eliminated one, that gives us 3 names to choose from. Give the lack of information. I am inclined to follow this path in hopes of ... well, getting lucky. Until Loumin -or anyone else- comes forth with more information, i will cast my vote as Lynch Ronel"

Daatyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Bory Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Bory sat on a step near the crowd, listening to the back-and-forth chatter. Every once in a while he would stroke the stubble on his chin and grin to himself. Finally, he spoke up tentatively.

"If the Gods have spoken, we should listen, right? We should kill one of the R's. LYNCH RONEL"

Bory

Back to top Go down

Post  Weol Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:05 pm

As for now I don't see why we would vote for Kybrim when he had a plausible explanation for his behavior, and when we know for sure that someone with an "R" name is in the mob. I am not saying for sure that Kybrim is innocent but for now I see no reason to lynch him.

Therefore, until we receive more information, I will vote with the town to LYNCH RONEL.

Weol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum